The main objective of small business is the sale of goods and services. The target audience should be offered something from which she can not refuse or find somewhere else. And for this you need an effective marketing plan that clearly defined the ideal customer search strategy and sets you apart from competitors. That’s some marketing ideas to promote small business.
1. Update or make a marketing plan.
2. Review or conduct a market analysis .
3. Conduct a focus group.
4. Create a unique selling proposition .
5. Define your target audience and niche .
6. Expand the range of their products and services .
7. Update your business cards.
8. Make your business card memorable.
9. Create or update the booklet.
10. Create a digital version of the booklet for your site.
11. Update your website design.
12. Create a creative promotional products and start to distribute it.
13. Prepare prompt presentation of the company .
14. Sign up as a member of the conference.
15. Get to know the local entrepreneurs .
16. Sign up for a local business training.
17. Sign up at local associations and industry communities .
18. Rent a booth at the thematic exhibition .
19. Run direct mailings .
20. Use a number of different approaches and evaluate their effectiveness .
21. Formulate a clear and attractive call to action.
22. Use eye-catching envelopes, postcards and registration letters.
23. Distribute customers free samples and other “bait”.
24. Place the ads on the radio .
25. Place ads in the directories.
26. Place publicity on bulletin boards .
27. place advertising on your car.
28. Place ads in the local newspaper .
29. Start advertising on local television .
30. Place the ads on with Facebook .
31. Place ads in of LinkedIn .
32. Start advertising on the thematic web-sites .
33. Make a pillar for promoting your company.
Social Media Marketing
34. Start using social media for business.
35. Create a page with Facebook on .
36. Register the user name for a page on Facebook.
37. Create an account on Twitter.
38. Please comment or write a message on Twitter.
39. Sign up for Foursquare.
40. Add your business to Google Places.
41. Start and regularly update your blog .
42. Add your content to social bookmarking.
43. Create a coupon site.
44. Use the Google Ad words service.
45. Use the service index, Direct.
46. Comment on the blog posts .
47. Place the video in a blog post .
48. Upload your video to YouTube.
49. Find your business in the search engines results pages and optimize them .
50. Install Google Analytics on your website and blog.
51. View and analyze your Google Analytics stats .
52. Register a new domain name for the marketing campaign of the new product or service.
53. Learn about local search marketing.
54. Keep track of your online reputation .
55. Obtain the consent of the visitors to your website or blog to email newsletter.
56. Collect the base of potential customers .
57. Offer a free service to visitors , providing your email address.
58. Regularly sends a message to potential customers.
59. Available free monthly newsletter.
60. Assess the effectiveness of your email newsletter.
61. Improve the content of your signature.
62. Add a link to an audio, video, and social networking. Send automated triggered email drip campaigns
Contests, coupons and incentives
63. Announce competition.
64. Release coupons.
65. Start the incentive program for the purchase.
66. Start the incentive program for loyalty .
67. Start the program “Client of the month.”
68. Give free samples .
69. Start an affiliate program .
Relationships with customers and partners
70. Please rate the level of customer satisfaction .
71. Forgive customers to recommend you to their friends .
72. Generate referrals .
73. Participate in charity events .
74. Become a sponsor local sports teams.
75. Establish a corporate scholarship for gifted children.
76. Cross-promote their products and services in conjunction with other local companies .
77. Join professional organizations.
78. Arrange a festive promotional campaign .
79. Prepare your holiday gifts for the best customers.
80. Send out birthday cards to its customers.
81. Offer cooperation to their colleagues.
82. Be a business consultant.
83. Plan a free online conferences or webinars.
84. Record a podcast.
85. Write a press release .
86. Distribute your press release through various channels.
87. Recycle your promotional materials .
88. Start writing the book.
89. Hire a marketing consultant .
90. Hire a professional PR-manager .
91. Hire a professional copywriter.
92. Hire a SEO-experts.
93. Hire a Marketing Assistant.
94. Hire a sales manager.
95. Hire a larger technical staff .
96. Dress in branded clothing.
97. Make branded tattoos.
98. Select the company mascot.
99. Take the opposition position on any contentious issue in the industry.
100. Sign up for a business training to improve their professional (including marketing) skills.
And that’s not all, supplementing their favorite marketing tools …