Many times we find that we download some video from the Internet and it is impossible to open it. What happens on some of these occasions is that we do not have the correct codecs to watch those videos as they are unsupported formats.
Some users desist from watching that video without knowing that in fact, an alternative solution to installing codecs is simply converting the video into another format to be able to view it without problems.
This is where video converters come to save our lives and give us more and more leisure hours than ever thanks to the fantastic possibilities they offer.
Features of FreeMake Video Converter
Today we are going to tell you how to convert free videos with this converter called FreeMake Video Converter, which is not anything other than a free video converter that includes several very interesting features:
- Support of additional MP4, MP3, and 500 formats.
- Conversion of more than 500 extra formats almost unknown to anyone.
- It has no limits for the conversion of MP3, AVI, DVD, MP4 on iPhone & Android devices.
- It also allows you to convert videos from the famous Google video platform: YouTube.
- The best thing is that its latest version is 100% free.
- Compatible with many languages, including Spanish.
- 93 million people already use it to convert videos every day.
- Winner of numerous awards and number 1 in video conversion for 7 consecutive years.
- FreeWare guaranteed to download for free.
Supported Multimedia Formats
As we mentioned before, this fantastic software supports up to 500 formats in total to perform conversions.
The most popular formats are:
- MP3, MP4, WMV, 3GP.
- AVI, MKV, SWF, FLV.
- HD, MOV, DV, RM.
- QT, TS, MTS, Fraps, among others.
It is 100% compatible with all modern codecs such as AAC, MPEG-4, MKV, or the well-known and widely used H.264.
Something that makes it a unique software in its class is that it allows you to convert many files at the same time without losing quality or that your machine becomes a slow turtle during the process.
It also allows you to create beautiful multimedia presentations where you can not only add video but also add pictures to background music.
Minimum requirements to install it
When we installed it, we realized that it requires very few demands in terms of hardware and software.
You will need to:
- Operating System Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10.
- Intel or AMD processor at least 1Ghz.
- 256 MB of RAM
- DVD-ROM or BD-ROM drive if you use Blu-Ray.
- .NET Framework 4.5 installed.
- 60 MB of free disk space for installation.
- Internet connectivity
Convert clips online from social networks
Social networks are a big monster that consumes gigabytes of information in just a blink of an eye. And is that users upload videos every second around the world, making finding fun and great videos and then download them is a very common task for almost everyone who uses online content.
For this, FreeMake Video Converter offers support to download and convert videos from websites such as DailyMotion, Vimeo, Youtube or Facebook.
And as if that were not enough, it goes even further and also allows you to extract the audio from Youtube videos and then convert it to mp3 format.
And if you have Apple devices then you will be very happy as it allows you to move newly converted video files to the iTunes application, allowing you to convert normal 4K and HD movies 100% free and without extra charges of any kind.
Something that often happens to us is that when we are on an Android phone, and then we go to an iPhone for example, many of the applications we have do not usually work in the Apple environment.
However, this does not happen with FreeMake Video Converter, since it is compatible with all the devices you can imagine: At the mobile level it is 100% available for iOS (Apple) and Android (Google) platforms.
It will allow you to easily convert videos to watch them directly from your mobile when you do not have internet or you are in an area where 4G coverage is not ideal for streaming online directly.
Apart from iPhone and Android in general, it also brings predetermined settings for famous mobile brands such as Nokia, Samsung as well as Sony Mobile.
It’s fast and easy to use
If we compare the speed of conversion of Freemake with other video converters we find the great surprise that it is up to 4 times faster, consuming less RAM, CPU and disk resources than its competitors.
It is also very easy to use. Surprisingly pleasant for its extreme simplicity in the controls, which are fully polished so that the user experience is excellent from start to finish.
With just a couple of clicks and without technical manuals you can perform the video conversion in the blink of an eye.
100% updated for new versions
Another great feature that makes this software unique is that it is compatible with all versions of Windows that exist practically, from the old Windows Vista, through Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1 to the latest Windows 10.
24 reasons to download and try this video converter for free
- It is a converter that does everything in one application.
- Copy, convert, edit, record DVDs, as well as photo presentations.
- Upload content to YouTube and extract your audios easily.
- Supports conversions in ultra hd formats such as 4k, and also HD normal720p and full HD 1080p.
- 100% compatible with high quality DVDs and Blu-ray discs.
- Copy and burn Blu-Rays without complications.
- Copy DVDs that do not have data protection without problems.
- It extracts videos and music from YouTube without altering the quality of sound and video.
- Record up to 40 hours in a row on DVD.
- It allows to create personalized ISO images.
- Compatible with Blu-Ray M2TS format processing
- It allows to edit, join, cut, rotate and paste pieces of video.
- Eliminate unnecessary part of your videos.
- Rotation of videos at 90 and 180 degrees.
- Merge several video files into one.
- Export in a compatible format for web pages.
- Insert videos in web pages.
- Migrate formats to HTML5, including VP8, WebM and the famous H.264.
- Transform flash videos in SWF and FLV formats.
- Add subtitles to your favorite movies.
- Supports ASS, SSA and SRT formats.
- Modify and change the size of the fonts used in subtitles.
- Upload videos easily and quickly to social networks like Youtube.
- It allows uploading several videos at the same time to social networks.
Try converting free video by following these steps
- Free Download Video Converter
- Add files such as videos, audio, photographs, or a DVD or just a URL of a video you want to convert.
- Drag and drop the content into the FreeMake window.
- Choose now the format or the device (Android or Apple) that will have your conversion, that is, in what format the destination file will be converted, can be any of these as MKV, MP3, MP4, AVI, WMV or FLV, among many others.
- Finally, it was time to change the format, click on Convert to start the conversion process of your fantastic new video.
As we have seen here, Freemake is a robust application, 100% free, cross-platform that allows you to easily and quickly make conversions between different video formats, as well as extract audio from YouTube. The best is its extensive list of supported formats, which allows parallel conversions.
Even if you are not a person with technical training on the Internet you will realize that thanks to its simple interface almost anyone can use it