Have you ever wondered what it will be like if we can go back in time and “relive” our adolescence? Well, we can only imagine it and also experience it through a “ReLive” anime series. The show revolves around Arata Kaizaki, it is safe to assume that he is living his prime by forming meaningful and deep relationships with his peers that he missed during his time. Anime is famous for its unique content, right? Well, if you are an anime fan like us, you should definitely not miss out on this wonderful, simple, and complicated show.
Well, there is a slight disappointment for fans as the showrunners have not made any official statements regarding the renewal of the show, but fans are cautioned not to keep their hopes up as it could appear that the show concluded on the 4th. OVA episode instead of getting a proper, real season renewal. A lot of fans are disappointed by this uncertainty, but hey, there is also no official statement regarding the cancellation of the show. Fans may be able to hold onto that hope a little longer. The first season aired on July 2, 2016.
Cast: Relife Season 2
If there is a renewal of the show, the previous cast is more likely to reprise their roles as,
- Kensho Ono’s Arata Kaizaki in Japanese and Micah Solusod in English,
- Chizuru Hishro by Ai Kayano in Japanese and Jennie Tirado in English,
- Ryo Yoake from Ryohei Kimura in Japanese and Josh Grelle in English,
- Rena Kariu from Haruka Tomatsu in Japanese and Alexis Tipton in English,
- Kazuomi Oga by Yuma Uchida in Japanese and Blake Shepard in English,
- An Onoya by Reina Ueda in Japanese and Kristen McGuire in English,
- Honoka Tamarai from Himaka Akaneya in Japanese and Bryn Apprill in English.
Plot: Relife Season 2
The show is based on the life of the main character Arata Kaizaki, how he had the opportunity to relive his youth again and this time without regretting anything, he decided to stay in the moment and form some deep and important relationships. This gave him the opportunity to grow and experiment with his personality that he previously missed. Well, the whole plot is not easy, as the story progresses towards something significant, there is also little consequence for this little experiment where none of the characters will remember after a period of 2 years and this was all an experiment. But the way he deals with this is something to look forward to if we ever get a makeover.