If there is one food consumed in all sauces, it is pasta! Adored by young and old alike, they invite themselves at least once a week to the gourmet table. No wonder then, that a plate of pasta not devoured is found from time to time in the refrigerator. It remains to be seen how to reheat them properly to retain their texture and flavor. Follow our advice!
Bolognese, Neapolitan, carbonara, etc., pasta is often eaten with a sauce that will freeze when cooling in the refrigerator. To reheat them and regain the initial taste of the preparation, avoid the microwave which has the fault of heating homemade dishes irregularly and drying out the food on the edges.
You can like to read: How to reheat smoked turkey
The best way to reheat pasta with sauce is to rehydrate it. For that :
- provide yourself with a saucepan or sauté pan;
- add a few tablespoons of water to the bottom;
- then distribute your pasta evenly in your container;
- heat over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes, making sure to stir occasionally.
Note that if your pasta starts to stick during the operation, just add a little water.
In the blink of an eye, your pasta dish with sauce will regain its texture and flavor! Easy no?
Who, taking their pasta out of the fridge, has never been confronted with a stuck and compact block? Not very appetizing at first glance, it suffices to put into practice a little trick, so that your pasta regains all its splendor!
- first, boil water in a saucepan;
- then, once the water has boiled, immerse your pasta in it;
- let them soak for a few minutes, taking care to stir them;
- once all have peeled off from each other, drain the pasta.
There you go, your plain pasta is now well reheated, ready to be seasoned, and above all to be tasted!
These creative fresh pasta recipes (Fusilli, Radiatori, Tortellini, Pipe Rigate, etc.), all made by our pastaïos in our workshops in Saint-Georges-de-Montaigu, have been specially designed to be reheated in the microwave. Two minutes at 900 W are enough for our fresh pasta to reveal a perfect texture, enhanced by tasty sauces.