How To Lose Weight In 1 Day?
Weight loss per day: tips on how to lose weight in 1 day.
Is it possible to lose weight in 1 day?
At first glance, it may seem that just one day to sit on apples, fish, rice or buckwheat porridge is very simple.
But actually, this is not the case at all! Our magazine will tell you how to lose weight in a day in a natural and safe way.
Since there are so many temptations around us, so for unprepared people, it is sometimes very difficult not to think about a delicious dinner or lunch.
And so that the whole process of losing weight in one day was very easy, follow certain rules.
How to lose weight in just one day?
Tips to lose weight a lot in 1 day. First of all, you have to decide what kind of unloading day you want to arrange for yourself: “mono” – when during one day only one specific product is eaten, for example, only boiled rice, or it can be a “mix” – a combination of two products.
Therefore, so that you make the right choice, you should opt for the product that you like the most.
In addition, you must necessarily adjust yourself mentally to losing weight in 1 day.
In the evening before this day, try not to have dinner, drink one cup of chamomile broth, you can also take a relaxing bath and set yourself up for the next unloading day.
How to lose weight in one day on rice?
Rice helps to lose weight in 1 day and very effectively removes excess fluid, toxins, and slags from the body.
After the end of the unloading day, the extra puffiness completely disappears and improves the shade of the face.
- Take 1 cup of rice and fill it with hot water and cook for one minute. After that, drain all the water and continue to boil it in two glasses of water. Eat ready-made rice in three doses.
- The night before, soak 270 grams of rice in water. Wash it in the morning, pour hot water over it and cook for 15 minutes. Divide the porridge prepared in this way into six servings.
- To diversify your diet with weight loss for 1 day, you can cook rice porridge based on whey. During the day, drink 1.5 liters of mineral or purified water and a liter of rosehip broth.
How to lose weight in 1 day on buckwheat?
Buckwheat porridge helps to lose weight in 1 day. Buckwheat porridge is a real natural fount of the most useful vitamins, trace elements, and minerals. Buckwheat is very rich in fiber, improves digestion, and it is recommended to those people who need to quickly restore their physical strength.
This porridge helps to normalize the elevated levels of sugar in our blood, which is why a strong feeling of hunger does not appear on buckwheat during the fasting day.
Take 250 buckwheat, rinse well and pour a few glasses of water. Then you need to put on the fire and bring the buckwheat to a boil, so that the water boils away by half, then reduce the heat and leave to steam in this form for 10 minutes. Divide prepared porridge into five servings.
Pour a glass of buckwheat for one night with several glasses of hot water. Buckwheat capacity wrap in a blanket, and in the morning your porridge will be fully prepared. In such porridge, all useful microelements are preserved.
In addition to buckwheat on this unloading day, you need to drink one liter of kefir is not high fat. Finished porridge should be eaten in several receptions every time, drinking half a glass of yogurt.
How to lose weight in one day on the cottage cheese and yogurt?
Weight loss in 1 day on dairy products, many people tolerate quite easily. Kefir is quickly absorbed by the body and improves digestion. And cottage cheese gives the body a feeling of saturation and contributes to an increase in hemoglobin in the blood.
- On this day you will need 1.5 liters of not very fat kefir. Divide it into five equal portions. Every time eat with a portion of cottage cheese.
- 400 grams of low-fat cottage cheese and one liter of kefir – this is your main ration for this fasting day. Divide the curd into 4 equal portions. Every portion drinks a glass of kefir.
Slimming for 1 day on kefir has one drawback; it does not suit those people who do not tolerate all dairy products very well. Such a diet can cause a slight feeling of heaviness in the stomach.