10 Best Weight Loss Smoothies Recipes – Delicious and Weight Loss
Delicious smoothie for weight loss
Losing weight can be a real problem, especially in our busy modern life. A healthy diet takes time and effort, and it often feels so much easier to just cheat with fast food or quick bite off. But when the weight loss goal, adhere to your diet plan is the key factor.
To help keep their diets on the track, many people prefer to use smoothie weight loss, either as meal replacement shakes or as a healthy snack. Good smoothie weight loss can pack a ton of nutrients in a simple, healthy shaking. In particular, high-protein smoothies weight loss, you can end up with a delicious cocktail and a feeling of satiety for hours on end, thanks to the high satiety rating of the protein.
The best smoothies of weight loss usually contain many healthy ingredients, including protein powder and other supplements to enhance their benefits. A good cocktail for weight loss can help you replace food, or simply have a healthy snack or after a meal recovery exercise. They are also a convenient way to start your day off with a healthy, filling meal.
Why Use Weight Loss Smoothies?
A good weight loss smoothie is not only healing and filling, but also quite tasty! It is very important to find a smoothie recipe for weight loss that you actually like, so you will be more willing to actually drink these smoothies on a regular basis. Some of the benefits of the best weight loss smoothies include:
- Packages of a ton of nutritious ingredients in a low-calorie beverage
- Can be used as a meal replacement, or as a snack
- Helps you feel full and satisfied without a full meal
- High in protein, but low in fat / carbohydrates / sugar / etc.
- Helps you stick to a diet
- Increases your chances of achieving your weight loss goals
- Easily masks the taste of green and other healthy, but less delicious foods
- Convenient and fast
- Can help improve your energy levels and well-being
- Easy to change to keep things interesting
In short, if you are trying to lose weight, the best slimming cocktails really can help. Whether you use them as food substitutes or simply as snacks in between meals, they can make all the difference in your diet.
There are thousands of weight loss smoothies recipes out there, but we sifted through the masses to find 3 delicious recipes for you. Enjoy!
Our recommendation for a good Blender
It’s always good to work with quality tools. The only tool that you will need for these recipes is a blender. Personally, I use Ninja Professional blender, It’s a bit pricey at $ 99, but it’s an excellent quality blender with lots of extra services. In addition, if you buy something cheaper, you will probably end up replacing it sooner than later. In any case, without further ado, here are the recipes!
10 low-calorie smoothie Recipes for weight loss
1. Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein-rich Weight Loss Smoothie
If you are a fan of the classic sandwich PB & J, you will certainly be a fan of this delicious and nutritious smoothie. This is one of the best weight loss smoothies due to the high protein content, fiber-rich ingredient profile.
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder (vanilla or unflavored better) – Our Protein Powder Guide
- 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter (chunky or smooth – your choice)
- 1 cup of frozen berries (any type)
- 2 tablespoons Hercules / Oatmeal
- 1 cup of milk or soy/rice/coconut milk, if preferred
Mix all the ingredients in a blender and mix at medium speed until thoroughly mixed. You may need to adjust the amount of fluid, depending on how thick you like your smoothies be.
This is one of the most effective weight loss smoothies since it contains a lot of protein (between 30-40g +, depending on the protein powder you use), healthy fats (from peanut butter), fiber (from oatmeal) and nutritious berries. Even if you are trying to eat a low carbohydrate, do not miss out on rolling outs because fiber is useful for feeling full, and perhaps most importantly, it’s delicious – which means that you are actually looking forward to eating it!
2. Fiber-Rich Fruit Weight Loss Smoothies
Lovers of fruit, unite! This fresh and fragrant slimming cocktail contains several full servings of delicious fiber-rich fruit to start your day off! This one is perfect for weight loss breakfast smoothie, but can be served at any time of the day!
- 1 powder scoop protein (vanilla or unflavored) – Our protein powder Manual
- 1 small container (4-6oz) Greek yogurt (vanilla or fruit flavored)
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 orange, peeled
- Water or milk, as needed (for consistency)
- Cup 1 fresh spinach or other greens (optional)
Simple peel the orange and banana and throw everything into the blender at medium speed.Depending on how juicy the fruit is and how thick you like fruit cocktails, you want to adjust the amount of water or milk you use. You can also throw in a handful of spinach or other greens if you want – this will turn your cocktail green, but you can only try it, and it packs in plenty of extra nutrients.
This is one of the best weight loss cocktails because it is a fiber rich, which helps you feel full and avoid snacks. And while this recipe is relatively high in carbohydrates because of a large amount of fruit, they are healthy, fueling carbohydrates from fruits that will leave you feeling energized and ready for face day. In addition, Greek yogurt contains probiotics, which are used for stomach health. In addition, the high protein content in this tremor delivers all the benefits of protein in a convenient package.
3. Lean Green Smoothie for Weight Loss
For those who want to get a solid dose of greens as often as possible, this top of the smoothie weight loss combines a protein powder with a completely natural green supplement to put a seal and nutritious food or snack.
- 1 powder scoop protein (vanilla or unflavored) – Our protein powder Manual
- 1 serving completely natural powder greens
- Sweetener of choice, to taste (honey, agave, stevia, etc.)
- ½ apple, sliced or 1 serves as the fruit of your choice
- 1 cup of milk or water
Just throw everything for the sweetener in the blender, except, and mix at medium speed. Taste the mixture, and determine if you want to add a sweetener. You may also be able to add extra greens powder if desired.
This is a good weight loss smoothie, because it contains a lot of protein, as well as a full serving or more greens (which, let’s be honest, most of us do not get enough!) Apple and honey balanced bitterness greens beautifully, and provide delicious and nutritious snacks, To keep the energy level and your waist is reduced!
4. Chocolate Banana Smoothies for weight loss
Combining both classics, like peanut butter and jelly, the chocolate banana combo is an ideal balance of healthy and delicious. With lots of protein, fresh fruits, rich in potassium, and low in calories, this is a good weight loss cocktail that tastes great!
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Powder Protein (or Vanilla / Unflavored Protein Powder + Chocolate Flavor) – Our Protein Powder Guide
- 1 cup of milk or almonds/soy/hemp milk
- 1 cup crushed ice
- ½ cup fresh spinach (optional)
Combine the ingredients and mix until smooth. For added enjoyment, serve with a low-calorie chocolate syrup at the top. Even when losing weight, it is natural and in fact often happens to be useful for some diet to splurges as long as you keep things in moderation.
5. Antioxidant Rich Black Forest after training Weight Loss Smoothie
After our training, our bodies are tired and in need of nutrients. In addition, especially after intense physical exertion, our muscles are more prone to inflammation and the formation of free radicals, which means that antioxidants play an important role immediately after training. This antioxidant is rich after weight loss smoothies work out the only ticket, and quite tasty, as well!
- 1 serving chocolate powder protein – Our protein powder Guide
- 1 cup milk or non-dairy alternative milk
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 cup frozen dark cherry
- Ice cubes
Mix all the ingredients and mix until smooth. A blend of protein powder and an antioxidant rich in dark cherries make this a powerful recovery aid training, as well as a fiber-rich and filling recipe makes it very effective for weight loss efforts as well!
6. Chocolate Brownie Post-training Smoothie for weight loss
If you are trying to lose weight, the chance is you are hitting the gym (or sidewalk) on a regular basis.Exercise is a key component of any weight-loss efforts, but just as important as the exercise is right after a power-up training session. This is after a workout weight loss smoothies mix protein powder with quickly digest carbohydrates to help the muscles recover and start healing.
- 1 large banana, frozen
- ¾ cup of milk or non-milk milk
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Powder Protein – Our Protein Powder Guide
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Dash Salt
- Vanilla Dash Extract
Combine the ingredients and mix until smooth. This weight loss workout restoration has a great deal of attitude quickly absorbed carburetors to the protein, which makes it almost the ideal way to refuel your muscles after a tough workout. This is not the lowest caloric content of smoothies by any means, but after a workout, you can definitely afford this delicious weight loss cocktail!
7. Avocado Berry Breakfast Smoothie
For those of us who love these creamy, silky California avocados, this delicious cocktail breakfast is definitely hit the mark! And is that the avocado is very rich in nutrients, It provides a healthy and delicious way to start your day.
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup skim milk (or milk alternative)
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt
- ½ cup apple or white grape juice
- 1 Tbsp. Honey or sage
- Lime juice, as needed (for freshness)
This refreshingly easy recipe for loss of smoothies makes two servings, so enjoy half and throw the rest in the fridge for tomorrow! Smoothies retain well, for as long as you add lemon juice to maintain freshness. While this top weight smoothie does not contain protein powder, like most on this list, it is still quite protein-rich, thanks to the inclusion of both milk and yogurt.
8. Berry Oat Breakfast Smoothie for weight loss
For “breakfast champions” style weight loss, try this delicious berry oat breakfast smoker, packed with antioxidant-rich fruit and fiber, filling the oat-flakes. This can be done with any type of frozen berries, so it’s as versatile as it’s delicious!
- 1 cup milk or milk alternative
- ½ banana, peeled
- ¼ cup oats, dry (raw)
- 2 tablespoons Raw almonds
- 1 cup berries are frozen
- ½ teaspoon per 1 teaspoon sweetener (honey, agave, stevia, etc.)
- Protein Powder (optional) – Our Protein Powder Guide
In oatmeal in this good smoothie, weight loss is ideal for a diet, since one serving contains about 20% of your daily fiber. Fiber helps you feel fuller and more satisfied, which can limit cravings and keep your diet on the track.
9. Nutritious Green Weight Loss Smoothies
Green cocktails are the latest fashion cry at the moment, with celebrities, fitness professionals, and health experts all touting their advantages. This recipe packs in several servings of vegetables in a spicy-sweet mixture that will definitely help you to drop those pounds!
- 2 cups of spinach
- 2 cups cucumber
- 2-3 stalks of celery
- ½ inch fresh ginger root (or more if necessary)
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 apples, powdered
- Juice 1 lime
- Juice ½ lime
- Sweetener, as I would like
Note that this makes 2-3 servings, so the recipe can be easily doubled, if desired. If you do not have enough fresh vegetables on your hands, you can also replace the good greens supplements. This nutrient-dense weight prescription loss to the smoothie is very useful for weight loss purposes, and tastes are pretty good, too!
10. Raspberry Coconut Vegan Weight Loss Smoothie
Blending delicious, antioxidant-rich red raspberries with creamy (and vegan-friendly) coconut milk, this is one of the best weight loss vegan smoothies out there. Delicious and nutritious, this one will want you excitedly waiting for your next sip!
- 1 banana, frozen
- ½ cup to 1 cup of coconut milk, depending on the desired thickness
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
- Sweetener, if desired / to taste
- Coconut shaving (optional)
Coconut milk is not only lactose / dairy-free food, it is also very nutritious with a high concentration of fiber, B vitamins, minerals and much more. Coconut milk is high in fat, but it is basically a healthy chain of saturated fatty acids, including medium lauric acid which is very useful