20 tips to save you time in the kitchen
If you are tired of spending a lot of time in the kitchen, this material will help you. 20 tips that reduce the time of your stay in the kitchen and improve your cooking skills.
Do you consider yourself a culinary professional? Or just start the journey into the world of beautiful and delicious food? In any case, the tips that you read below, will help you spend less time cooking. All tips are recommended by chefs and culinary professionals. You may know some of them, but, following all these tips, you will save yourself a lot of time.
1. Read the recipe completely. This may seem strange, but it’s really good advice. Even if you are 100% sure that you know how to cook a new dish, do not be lazy to read the full recipe. This will help you avoid mistakes in the future.
2. Prepare cooking utensils. Put all your items in one place, sharpen knives and prepare the kitchen table. Later, it will save you time.
3. Cook with seasonal products. Try not to add to your food products, which are now out of season. This will not only save you money, but also save you some trouble.
4. Do not bother to peel. The rind of many fruits and vegetables is quite useful and has a pleasant taste. So do not be afraid to add fruits and vegetables with the skin in their dishes. Just be sure to thoroughly wash them.
5. Prepare all ingredients in advance. This will save you from unnecessary waste of time.
6. Prepare the pan. Pre-set it on fire, and when you need it, you do not have to wait until it warms up.
7. Cook with a margin. For example, if you are going to cook biscuits, you can cook an additional portion of the future. While the main portion of baked, put too much dough on parchment paper and place in the freezer. Now you will be harvesting in the future, you can quickly prepare a new batch when you want. Offers the option of other dishes that you can prepare in advance!
8. Keep leftovers for their future recipes. For example, the rest of the chicken can be added to chicken soup and onion rings or vegetables may well be suitable for the future garnish! Just put them in the fridge or freezer and leave it until the next time. Of course, if it is not a week.
9. Remove during cooking. Since cleaning – this is the most unpleasant part of cooking, it will be easier to remove small pieces of the kitchen.
10. Try not to use the extra dishes, and then spend less time cleaning.
11. Cook for a week. Even if you can not spend a lot of time in the kitchen, just one hour on the weekends spent on the preparation of, for example, vegetables, the whole week will save you a lot of time.
These tips apply to certain types of products, but still useful to you in your arsenal.
1. Cook on high temperatures. It will save you time. For example, shrimp can be cooked at a temperature of 200 degrees and they are ready in 5 minutes. And if you bake the vegetables, then raising the temperature to 170 to 200 degrees, you can save 15-20 minutes.
2. Roasted vegetables before adding the water. If you cook the soup with vegetables, a short vegetable will enhance their taste and will save cooking time by 5-10 minutes.
3. Rub cheese when it reaches room temperature. This will make it softer.
4. Cook beans in mineral water. It turns out that the elements in the mineral water allow them to cook faster.
5. First, whisk whites. If your dish requires whipping yolks and whites separately (for example, a biscuit), then whisk the first proteins. If you start with the egg yolks, then you have to wash them after a blender, because their residues do not give rise proteins.
6. Do not clean the beets before cooking or frying. In these states, clean it from the skin will be much easier.
7. Calculate how much hot butter in a frying pan, and in the future, use a timer to save time.
8. Use hot water left to kill germs. Make yourself a tea, not too lazy to throw kitchen sponges remaining boiling water from the kettle.
9. Pour in the meat a little soy sauce and tomato paste to give it a pleasant taste and aroma. Visit this blog to know more.